Breakthrough Breast Cancer and Breast Cancer Now Campaign charities merged to form a new single charity, Breast Cancer Now. The aim was to relocate both from two different sites in WC1 and EC2 to The Minories, EC3. There were approximately 130 staff moving from Weston House in WC1 and 70 staff from The Clifton Centre in EC2.
The Weston House move was to be carried out in 2 phases over 2 weekends with around 40 workstations with all the staff in phase 1 followed by around 90 workstations in phase 1.
The Clifton House move was carried out over a single weekend.
Following the move there was to be clearance of all redundant furniture and equipment.
- The provision of a dedicated project manager throughout
- Departmental filing and furniture audits
- The provision of pre and post move packing and unpacking
- The relocation of outsize/heavy items including safes as required
- The dismantling, relocation and re-assembly of Storewall storage cupboards
- The decommissioning and re-commissioning of desktop IT
- The packing and unpacking of IT equipment
- Clearance of redundant office furniture
- The provision of an environmental audit trail and environmental report for the clearance
The actual move of the 2 offices happened over a period of a week. Nothing at all went wrong – it was great. Phil’s removals team were quick, hard working and very helpful.
I would have no hesitation in recommending this company for clearance / relocation services.
Dawn Huggins, CEO Project Manger
This multi site project was completed on time and within budget to the exact client specification. Multiple on site project meetings were held with the client to help with the smooth running of operations. Evolve were very happy with the outcome and delighted to have helped both charities move together with minimal down time and stress.